I've been slacking lately in my life. Procrastinating a lot, standing still and not moving forward. Come to think of it, there's no such thing as standing still. The floor is not level. If you're not moving forward, then you're sliding back. So about a week ago I decided that it was time to start revving my engine, so to speak.
Here are the things I made myself do, and I can already tell that my life is starting to pick up speed again:
- Write a timeline for the progression of my business.
- Make a certain appointment I've been putting off.
- Ask out a cute girl (This wasn't planned, but I did it, dammit!)
- When I went to the doctor for my latest illness du jour, I asked for a Chantix Rx. So yes, I'm quitting smoking.
- Take care of a particular financial situation.
- Actually put in some work.
- Reactivate my Google Adsense (You should see it up in the next couple of days).
- Blog about these choices.
This list right now is incomplete, because taking action is addictive. Perhaps the reason why I've been slacking is that I've been looking for BIG actions, and what needed to be done wasn't "significant" enough, so I ended up doing nothing at all. I know that makes no sense, but that's how my mind works.
Anyway, the ball's rolling again.